Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?! Empty
PostSubject: WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?!   WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Well I have no idea, just go with what YOU rolled. I'll try to fix the issue when I can, but for the moment its just something we all have to work around I guess. And yes, its annoying me too. Dumb dice, if you know how to just tell me.
Back to top Go down
https://diligoxiii.forumotion.com
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?!   WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Just, for the time being, use the BBcode one. AKA the die icon that is next to the OTHERS on the tookbar (Where u find bold and what not). Note: Its the SECOND to LAST icon on the entire bar. (look between post title and where your typing ur message)
Back to top Go down
https://diligoxiii.forumotion.com

WHY IS THE WEBMASTER AUTOPOSTING EACH TIME I ROLL?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: Information :: INFO!!-
Jump to: