In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What's going to START happening.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seb XIII
Webmaster

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: What's going to START happening.   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Due to a few incidents and how certain people need to stop CAUSING trouble, I've lost it.

Its official. Diplomacy is over. From now on, I'm doing shit my way, no second chances. I have my ways of knowing what people say, and if you constantly run your mouth your outta here, no one needs your brand of shit here.

In short: I've had it up to here with bullshit and people fighting over nothing. If your a continuous wise ass, your gone. No second chances. This is everyones first, last, and only warning. I'm sorry its become this, and trust me I know I'm being an asshole, a dick, and everything else you can think of, but people need to realize to keep their negativity, stop walking over other people just because they are "nice", and to keep the nonsense drama (as in random little shit that doesn't even matter IN life that's causing people to go on the edge) to the RP..then this is how its going to be run.

I'm sorry, and I'll understand if you leave the site right now. But this shit has to end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diligoxiii.forumotion.com

What's going to START happening.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: Information :: Rules-
Jump to: