Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Where is this all coming from?-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

-Where is this all coming from?- Empty
PostSubject: -Where is this all coming from?-   -Where is this all coming from?- EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

A while back, I made a site called Genome Effect, and because of popular demand I'm remaking the site...
However! I couldn't log into my OWN SITE So instead I brought Genome to Diligo...

If any discrepancies are found, just use this site instead...its the master list: http://genomeeffect.forumotion.com/

Some posts and EXP addons are also from Genome, and I don't expect people to go out and redo it all...any missions from Genome that were COMPLETED are going to be carried over, and anything else that was DONE FULLY that involved obtaining something SHOULD have a link to the direct thing as to where your getting it..

For example, my character raided a COPS precinct and I got a bunch of stuff, and when I write it all out I'll put a link up as to where it came from...AKA I'll link that post to here.

It'll be a lot of switching around, but its only for a small amount of us, so don't worry newcomers! You don't have to doublecheck that site for your stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://diligoxiii.forumotion.com

-Where is this all coming from?-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: Information :: INFO!!-
Jump to: