Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just walk away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

Just walk away Empty
PostSubject: Just walk away   Just walk away EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 pm

No name needed. Just want you to know what this is for. I need someone to go across town and pick up a package for me from a guy with a name of Ted. Kill him on the spot. He isn't needed anymore. He's about a level 3 assassin and there is a sharpshooter somewhere around there. Be sure to get him too. Take the package to the other side of the docks (Where you get the package from) where you will meet a girl named Sally. Hand it to her and she'll give you your money.

Pay: $130

Info: Everything is going down at the Docks.

Extras: If the package is damaged you only get half of what I promised.

Choice: Either do as you're told and play it safe, taking the $130, or take the harder route. Kill the first two like told and also kill Sally, maybe figuring out where this no name is if you want to try your luck there. Sally is a Merchant so you know she'll have something good on her.
Back to top Go down

Just walk away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: New York :: Government :: JOB's Board-
Jump to: