Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calling a hacker!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

Calling a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Calling a hacker!   Calling a hacker! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:49 am

So it's like this...I need to get a hacker to well...hack something. And what is that job I am asking you to do? Well you have to not only hack INTO the Mayor's office, find the hidden safe, crack that code and get what is inside, and then get the files (Where you must hack into the computer on his desk) and bring them back to me without being caught. Now There is only 1 door in and out. Every 10 minutes there is a Level 8 Solier that walks by the door and will listen through the door (Every 2 posts you make). If you don't make a sound he won't enter. You must do this for before the Mayor comes back from Lunch (A 40 minutes luch so expext 4 people to walk by). You have to get out without being seen. Once you have everything come to the hotel. It is a 3 hour run/walk, a 1.5 hour drive, and all others are out of use. However if you happen to get caught at anytime the 8 Soldiers will Break through the door and will try and kill you. If you manage to get out of there alive good luck on the chase. Shake off all C-O-P-S before meeting back with me. Oh and another thing...if you get the code wrong on the safe 2 times an alarm will go of.

$1,000 for the file AND the thing in the safe
$500 for just one of them

Choice: If you decide that dying for this isn't worth handing it over go back to the guy and kill him you can take the files, the item, AND his money and everything on him.

OR

You can work for the Mayor and do a hit on this guy. This guy has 1 Level 7 Tank and 1 Level 9 Theif in the room with him. (Tank outside the door). Kill all 3 and take whatever they have on them and bring back a picture and Milic's Ring (The man setting it up the hacking) as proof. You get 1 extra item for this, Milic's cash, and an extra of $400
Back to top Go down

Calling a hacker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: New York :: Government :: JOB's Board-
Jump to: