Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! Empty
PostSubject: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:49 am

"Okay team..." Seth begun. "I need to know your skill sets, and your personal jobs. What your good at, what you can't do, everything. Tell me now, starting with you, blondie." (Luna) "And ending with you, hotshot" (Trever). (Posting order: Luna, Zaku, Yuki, Trever) "So, get to it. What can you do best, and what can't you do. Don't be all 'I'm amazing and can do everything' on me, this mission IS our lives. We do, or we die here folks."

This entire meeting was taking place in an alleyway that opened up towards the Town Hall. Their mission? Raid the place, get what they can, and get the hell out of there. Why? Well...why not. Seth already raided a small COPs bunker before, and that was all by himself. This would just be a bit harder, but he had a team this time.
Back to top Go down
https://diligoxiii.forumotion.com
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:59 am

Ellisia smiled and brushed her hair behind an ear. "The name is Ellie. I'm not shy to give that out. After all we're all going to be teammates and trying to at least. I'm an Assassin and as such I am nothing but stealth, speed, luck, and accuracy. I can't hack to and am not as powerful. However if I get you by surprise you will die. Also have a bike if that helps any."
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Knife, Throwing Knives (Trainee Concealed Blades), Screwdriver and bobby pin (Trainee Lock Pick Equipment),
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am

Suzaku looked at the others. It was his turn to speak. "Name's Suzaku. I'm a thief. I am good at hacking, but not as good as you, i take it. I'm fast, and can be stealthy if i need to. My weapons are mostly melee, except for this." He pulled out the Slapshot. "I'm good for this situation, i take it?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet
Weapons: Compact Bow, Ballistic Knife

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 am

Yuki stretched causing her shirt to life as she listened to the other people, but then it was quiet and she could only guess that it had to be her turn. “ My name is Yuki, and I pride myself in being a scout. I’m good at being sneaky, and a people person. I rather try to talk my way out of a problem instead of fighting. I lack skills in hacking and lock picking, also I’m not the strongest person. I tend to keep my distance in fights. “ Yuki finished saying by sticking out her lounge.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet
Money: $24
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:33 am

A young man with pitch black hair leaned up against the nearest wall, smoking a cigarette before the coming battle. Sure this job was described as a kind of cloak and dagger mission, but why else would this team need a Raider? If shit hit the fan, he'd be the first man on that front line. A devilish grin was spotted on the young man as the Hacker called him a hotshot. This kid knew who he was dealing with already, huh? The oldest member of the team looked at each individual as they spoke, getting a grasp for what everyone could handle. And then it was his turn. Trever Valens, the hotshot himself, grinned once more and took one last inhale of the cigarette before putting it out against the wall and flicking it away, still leaned up against that wall. "The name's Trever Valens and I'm a Raider. I make sure my enemy sees me and I shoot or beat them till they're dead. I'm a lucky bastard more than anything and a smooth talker. I also can blow shit up. That's really it though." Trever kicked himself off the wall then and shrugged. "So we gonna get this done or what?"
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 am

Seth silenced the hotshot with a hand motion "We need a plan, walking in there will get us killed. I have an idea..we use Ellie's sneaking ability to get into the place, and she knocks out a few guards at the security camera area. Then, I come in right behind her and hack the computers. She guards the door, while I then give orders from there. While we do this, however, you Mr Hotshot and You, Suzaku, will begin a small fight outside...or we can do it this other way that I just thought of.."

He paused for a second, then pointed at Yuki "You, Zaku, and Trever can go through the front door, say your there to do some type of computer work. I'll turn off and on the computers a few times before I signal you guys in. Right as you walk in, the computer system will go down, by me, and Zaku can then show his knowhow IF they ask by putting the lady at the front desks computer back online. Thus, your faces are masked and cannot be seen, we have 3 people on the inside, 2 in a secure location...and wala. Done. We go in, take what we want saying its tech support, and if shit hits the fan Mr Valens can show them the other side of his muscles."

Seth then thought for a few minutes about the plan. "Zaku, if they decide to search you, try to steal one of the guards ID cards. Make life easier. I say you guys only bring in one pistol, one small knife, and a concealed weapon. Yuki you can do all the talking, and Trever will back you up, while Zaku has the skills needed to get in. I'll watch you guys in the security desk, and Ellie can guard me, and when we have to meet up with you guys we will have the rest of your weaponry. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:53 am

Ellisia listened to everyone and then back to Seth. His plan seemed solid enough now. The only thing that would be the problem is if she gets messed up with the starting out. Lately she had been doing pretty good. But now...she wasn't going to be so lucky was she. She only hoped that she didn't mess up on the first step. With a sigh and making sure she had everything she needed Ellie nodded. "Alright that's fine with me just everyone else hand me what you have that you don't need and we'll be on our way. Don't worry you will get them back like you have been pormissed." Ellie glanced at Trever and gave him a blank stare. "And don't you do anything stupid like you did earlier."
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet
Weapons: Knife, Throwing Knives (Trainee Concealed Blades), Screwdriver and bobby pin (Trainee Lock Pick Equipment),

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:58 am

Suzaku nodded, pulling out his screwdriver "Would it be better if i keep this on me? I know it's part of my lockpicking equipment, but it could be useful in this situation." He looked at Seth. "All my other things are portable. Now, I'm with these two, "pointing to the hotshot and Yuki," going through the front at your go? Where do we go after we're in?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:29 am

Yuki looked at the two men that were going to be going through the front with her, and gave them a little smile before speaking up. “ Go through the front, that isn’t so bad, especially since I have these two nice strong men protecting little me. “ she said pointing and winking at both of them before continuing on. “ As for sneaking weapons in, If you can get my bow in that would be the bestest thing in the world for me.” She said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:06 am

Starting a big distraction outside sounded more his thing rather than what the Hacker changed the plan to now. Also, this new plan left him completely powerless since he would only have one of his pistols. He knew how to fire them individually obviously but the fact that he would be without one of them almost left the teen kind of heart broken. The dual M911s couldn't be separated from each other of from their owner. They were both his puppies! "You're leaving me defenseless here, Seth." Trever said as he removed all of his more evident weaponry first and passed them Ellie's way. His AK-47, baseball bat, and the few Molotovs to his name. Trever then removed both his pistols from his hips and looked to both of them, making a rough decision with which to take. It was like a father picking favorites and he wasn't used to doing that to either of them. This was extremely pathetic in a way. Of the two dual guns, Leon and Lexi (As a little tribute to my twin puppies on night wars, just born today), he gave the 'female' M1911 to Ellie. "You take care of her, you hear?" Trever said seriously then as he finally gave up the gun and placed the one he was keeping in his inner jacket pocket. Ellie had then told him not to do anything stupid again which made the older male laugh. "I'm a Raider! It's in my nature to do stupid shit. You just be careful yourself, alright?" Trever then pulled her into a one armed embrace and kissed her forehead briefly as he then took a step in the direction of town hall. "Go through the front...that's what she said." Trever muttered, confirming that he knew the first steps of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:21 am

Seth shook his head and opened up a duffle bag "There is a ladder in the back, or we can climb all the buildings to get to the top so we can climb in." He begun to nicely place all the weapons everyone gave him and placed them in the bag slowly and carefully, not wanting anything to break. He then looked over at Zaku and gave him a small piece of paper "Its the code to delete the virus I'm gonna install, make sure you memorize this code before you go in...

(Code: 23B9X-VZ8AL-FGN12-5456I-KLOA3)
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:26 am

Ellie smiled and hugged Trever back and accepted the kiss. Taking his baby girl she gave it ot Seth. "I can scale walls without any problems, but for you we can just take the latter. I'm easy going like that." Returning back to Trever she gave him a smile. "Alright just as long as you don't get smuggled into any cute girl's pants. I find out and you're dead, hear me?" She turned around and started to walk to the ladder in the back of the building, her long blond hair trailing behind her. She didn't have to worry about getting into a problem. Even if they spotted her right asway she could easily kill them before they sounded the alarm. The beauty of being a higher rank around lower ones.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:29 am

Suzaku nodded and took the paper. "As soon as i can." He looked to the other two. "Let's go. I'm leading. I have the code, plus, i can hide the com better." He started to the door. "Let's go!" He yelled, already nearing the street. He crossed and waited, sitting on the front steps, just like many others. He pulled out the paper and started memorizing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am

Yuki pouted when she listen to Suzaku, he sounded mean to her and one thing Yuki hated and that was mean people, but on the other hand the Trever man looked nice and she smiled, as he ran up and wrapped her arm around his free on. “ Are you ready to go and have fun?” she said looking up at the man that stood about a head taller than her and gave me a little wink, as she tried to pull him with her.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:30 am

"Heh, not even for the sake of the mission would I do that to you." Trever kissed Ellie again, this time gently on the lips before letting her go do her thing and for him to do his part with his squad as well. It was him, the Thief, and that Scout now. Trever walked behind Suzaku now as he started toward the place, his hands wandering into his jacket pockets. The young female laced her arm around his now and he looked down at her, his face unchanging with the gesture. She was probably nervous or something and Trever didn't mind giving some support. But Yuki didnt seem so nervous at all and the male was left speechless after her little wink. "Fun? Eh, I guess. I rather be cracking the COPS skulls than talking with them though." Trever's eyes shot forward then. They stopped at the steps as Suzaku tried memorizing the code. "So what brought you hear? A cute girl like you shouldnt be getting mixed up in these affairs. What'd you say you were again? A girl scout? Your genetically enhanced to sell me cookies?" He was just teasing now of course.
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 am

Seth, with the duffle bag in his hands, passed by the entrance squad and he spoke "Go behind that white van over there, our get away car is a few blocks past this area. You'll recognize it, its the C-O-P car that is such a deep shade of purple it looks black. Here hotshot, you get the keys. Don't fuck her up now" He said, throwing the keys to the car at Trever, then glanced at the girl on his arm.

"This isn't a date, get serious or get lost" He said, sternly. "Besides, I'm pretty sure his girlfriend would murder us all in a blink of an eye, her genetic level is damn high." Seth then continued to walk and managed to catch up with Ellie "So, everyone is on their lunch break. You climb up there, here take this rope, and throw it down here. Then, I'll climb up with the goods, and we'll continue from there."

Seth then thought it was a good idea to check the coms "Okay, check check. Suzaku you hear me?" He said, waiting for a response as Ellie did her thing.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 am

Knowing that Trever was going to behave to the best of his abilities, as long as he didn't get suckered into a situation that was out of his control. Now glancing up at the wall she sighed. Seth was going to have a hard time with this. Ellie could more or less run up walls without a problem, this however was a problem since Seth was carring the weapon. Oh well. Quickly taking the rope the blonde haired seventeen year old raced up the wall and made it to the top. They only had so much time after all. Quickly the little girl threw the other end of the rope down and waited for Seth to climb up before anyone saw what they were doing. This was daylight after all. Her blue eyes glanced around. So much could be seen up here. The get away car, even just bearly, the other three, and the people walking around a bit further away. Yes this is what Ellie lived for, the thrill.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 pm

The earpiece was a bit too loud for Suzaku. He turned down the volume to where it wouldn't be heard, but loud enough to hear Seth. "Yeah, I hear you. Just tell me when you're about to hit the virus. We'll be ready." He then looked up, seeing Yuki clinging to Trever. "Yo, Hotshot! get your head in the game!" He waited until they were closer. "Yuki, get yourself into this, or go home now. I could care less if you do, it means more pay for us." He continued to look them down. "Trever, Yuki, look inconspicuous. We don't need people to find out before we've even started." He decided to ask Seth something "Seth, do you want them to go raiding while i get the mainframe? Or keep them with me and move as a group?" Suzaku thought a little. "Hey, do you think we could potentially get into other areas? saying that we need to check around the whole building?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Yuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Yuki giggled at Trevers remark and was about to reply, when she heard both Seth’s and Suzuku’s re makers, and stuck her tongue out before speaking. “ Fine I’ll be a good girl and get my head into the game.” Then turning back to Trever she smiled and let go of his arm. “ Well looks like our fun was cut short, but after this I’ll show you how a bad girl scout sells her cookies” She said giving him a wink and turned around to get herself ready for the mission, after all she didn’t want to end up getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Seth and Suzaku were shouting around at them to get focused. All of this was merely playing a part, they couldn't of looked that inconspicuous. What normal pair doesn't walk arm in arm and tease the other back. Sure the role wasn't exactly what the team needed but it was a role none the less. But then Yuki had taken her arm out from his and claimed to get focused. But then she whirled right around and said what she said and...well. It was pretty shocking. Trever just laughed at her as if it were a joke and took his positions, ready when Suzaku was.
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Seth shook his head and shot Suzaku back a reply "Don't test your luck and I'll signal you guys in, and by the way...IF I CAN SEE YOU! Your too close. Get back into the alleyway, most of you, while one of you tries to get the van door open, that way you guys can be seen exiting your van." He then climbed up the rope, and sat on the rooftop with Ellie. Slowly, Seth opened the vent up "Now try not to make much noise, its your lead. Call me down when you've cleared out the security camera area."

Then, he radioed back in with Suzaku "Well, to answer your question Suzaku, all of you move in a group, it'll be harder to pick you off. Get to the stash first, steal 500 dollars, put it in your briefcase, and then walk to the mainframe. If anyone catches you, kill them before they alert everyone else. Then, when in the mainframe you do everything, make them stand watch. From there, I'll deliver you the weaponry, and then me and Ellie will escape through the vents if we can, if not we're gonna blast our way through. Simple and easy: You do all the complex hacking, and they do all the talking and kicking of asses."
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

Ellie nodded. "Alright no worries I'll do my best." Quickly she jumped into the vent and raced to the next vent openning. Glancing through the bars. Taking the cover off she pulled out her USP .45 and readied for anything.

(Yes short I know -_-)

+5 to Stealth
+5 to Luck
Luna carried out 1 launched of one Stealth Die :
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:33 am

Suzaku sighed. "Roger." He tuned out the headpiece again and walked over to the other two. "Go back to the alley. Seth needs to see you guys to tell us when to go. I'll be trying to get into a van on the street. It may takes some time, so just don't get caught before we need you, okay?" He could care less if they did or not. They didn't need them, honestly. Plus, it'd mean more pay. But he put that out of his mind for the moment. He had to get into this van without setting off the alarm. He approached the van and pulled out his lock picking equipment. 'I'm glad I decided to keep these....' he thought to himself before trying to pick the Driver-side door.

+3 luck
+1 hacking
+2 for lockpicking kit (trainee)

Suzaku carried out 1 launched of one Lockpicking Die :
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

Suzaku got into the van easily, thanks to his kit. He decided it would be nice to see what he could find in the van, so decided to search it.

+3 luck
Suzaku carried out 1 launched of one Searching Die :
Back to top Go down
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Suzaku hit the jackpot. He found the keys in the glove compartment and a pistol underneath the driver seat. he also managed to find $7 bucks, which was a plus. He put the keys in the ignition and turned the engine. It started, and he pulled back to cover the alleyway. Putting it in park, he breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission! Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next