In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Compact Bow, Ballistic Knife
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 pm

Yuki sighed as she listened to Suzaku, so they were supposed to go hid in the alley again, well to her this wasn’t going to be as much fun as she thought this would be. Turning back to Trever she gave a smile “ Looks like we get to spend some together time in the alley.” She said with a giggle and walked off to the alley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trever Valens

Character sheet
Money: $24
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Trever looked to his team mate as she spoke before walking off to the safety of the alleyway. "Yeah..." More waiting? This was gonna suck. When did he get to pound someones skull in? For now the male just sighed and followed the younger female to the alleyway. At least he had some company. If he didn't, there was no way he was waiting around. Coming to a halt now, the teen leaned up against the wall of the building and lit up another cigarette. "So...never seen you around these pars. What you say you were? A Scout? Never seen one myself." The male tried to make small talk then as he took out the one gun they had left him with. Since he had a chance to now, Trever loaded a magazine into the gun and pulled back the slide so that it was good and ready for anything. Of course, this would have taken him only a mere second to do but incase things got hot, they wouldnt have that second. Trever tilted the gun up and examined it at all angles, still paying attention to whatever the woman before him had to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seb XIII
Webmaster

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

Seth, before following Ellie, said "No Suzaku, I DON'T wanna see them. You should hide in the back of the van until I radio you." Then, Seth turned down the volume and waited for Ellie to go.

Inside, some of the COPs felt that something was up in the vents. They pulled out their pistols and begun to scan the vents for any thuds or abnormalities.

Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one Spotting Die (Image not informed.) :
(COPs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://diligoxiii.forumotion.com
Luna
Admin

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:40 am

Only three people? Well she was going to kill them without any questions asked. Taking off the grate and dropping into the room Ellie shot three muffled shots to each of the COPS in the room aka 1 each. Like she was going to let anyone of them live after this! (And yes it was herUSP.45 pistol with a silencer.)

+4 for Accuracy
Luna carried out 3 launched of one To Hit Roll (Image not informed.) :
5 , 1 , 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luna
Admin

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:01 am

(+5 for stealth so they all would just die >.>)
The suckers didn't have a chance in hell in living. Ellie was just too good at this. At least these levels. These COPS were like nothing to her. "Alright Seth you can come on down now. Big bad COPS are dead so just come and do your thing kay?" Ellie started on looting them. She wasn't going to let Seth take her reward for these....level 3's.

+5 for Luck
Luna carried out 3 launched of one EXP Die (Image not informed.) :
18 , 24 , 17

+5 to luck
Luna carried out 3 launched of one Looting Die (Image not informed.) :
37 , 36 , 12
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suzaku

Character sheet
Weapons: Knife, Throwing Knives (Trainee Concealed Blades), Screwdriver and bobby pin (Trainee Lock Pick Equipment),

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 am

Suzaku moved to the back of the van as instructed, making sure to keep the keys on him. they would need it later. He looked at the pistol. "Barretta. Trashed out..." He sighed. "Alright, Seth, we're in position. The other two are in the alley. I'm in the back of the van. Is everything going according to plan?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki

Character sheet
Weapons: Compact Bow, Ballistic Knife

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:19 am

Yuki looked back out at the alley and sighed, she wanted to have fun but so far she hasn’t had any fun with these people, especially since all but Trever was telling her to act mature or leave, but there was no way she was going to leave. Then she heard Trever speak and turned to look at him and giggled seeing him lean on the wall and trying to act all big and tough. “Well I don’t stay in one place for long got to follow the weather. “She said walking towards him and looked up and the tall man. “Yes I’m the best scout around, that’s why I’m here. “She said sticking out her tongue, she was enjoying his attempt at small talk, but she was also keeping an ear open for when it was their turn to do something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trever Valens

Character sheet
Money: $24
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:36 am

Trever sighed to himself and put the gun in his inner jacket pocket again. He inhaled the poisons that the cancerous stick of tobacco had to offer, closing his eyes as the flames exposed the ashes of what once remained. Taking the cigarette away from his mouth, he exhaled the smoke mainly from his nose as he briefly snorted in the girls direction, knowing she was right under him. It was an amused snort though, but one that also gave the hint not to get too close to the merchandise. "The best huh?" He repeated, blowing out more smoke away from her now as he turned his head. "You know, I only associate myself with the best. Guess I'm glad your here. Unless I find you to be a big waste of time...then I'm sorry. But you know, I think I can see what the others can't. I know you're not completely stupid, after all." His words were rather harsh for him. Trever was usually harmless. But this girl called for a different kind of charisma from him, that much he could tell from his years with people. After flicking the ashes to the ground, the teen brought the cig back to his lips and enhaled once more, letting out soon after with a soft sigh, making it seem as if she was already wasting his time. "Stick with me, doll. You'll learn a thing or two in this town that way...unless you want to be killed of course..." A very hidden threat. But if she was indeed worth his time...she best be scared, or at least moved in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!   

Back to top Go down

Team Needed...The Suicidal Mission!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: New York :: Government-
Jump to: