Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)

Go down 
+3
Zeth
Aidan Alexander
Luna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) Empty
PostSubject: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:52 am

Ellie was getting the things ready. A party, yeah that was right. The three of them living in the apartment was going to be hosting a party for everyone that lived in the apartments. Just about everyone was invited! Even the crazy people under the building if they seemed like they wanted to join. Making sure that her prized sword with the flames on the inside of the blade was tucked away safely, the blone seventeen year old girl put out all the chips and drinks that they were going to need for this. Wearing a blue plaid minny skirt, which looked nice with the black and gray, a tank top (also blue), knee high boots and a blue ribbon in her hair just like she always had (most times it was red). Things looked up, yes this was going to be a nice party! Was this a party to make sure no one would kill anyone else in the apartment? Why yes it was! As on of the highest leveled people in here (And the gang leader) she wanted order. "Alright let the party begin." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Alexander

Aidan Alexander

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Knife, Sword (Trainee Blade Weaponry), Poison Syringe (Trainee Concealed Blade), First Aid Kit (Trainee Medical Supplies)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Aidan casually walked up to the door of the apartment. She looked down at a paper and read aloud to herself, "Party at apartment number 10...." she grinned and put it into her back pocket of her black skinny jeans. She pulled her grey tank top down a little to cover her exposed stomach and flipped up her collar on her blue button down. "Alright, here it goes." she said lifting up her right leg and giving a hard kick to the door. The door slammed opened with her smirking wide, "HONEY! I'M HOOOOME!" she said with a small giggle. "Oh, don't worry. The door isn't broken."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Advent Poster
Zeth

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Vass knocked at the door. He got an invite to the party, and if he heard correctly, the woman hosting it was a gang leader. This was bound to be interesting ether way. He yawned slightly and waited for the woman to answer to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Ellie glanced up at the sudden door opening. Oh my what a lively bunch of people. Well that was alright because this was a party after all. "Welcome! I'm your host Ellisia, please call me Ellie." The blonde haired girl pressed a button and some music (Insert the type you like) started to play. Returning to the chips and soda she grabbed herself a can for herself and the other two that entered. "One for the two of you," she said with a smile on her face. "Please come on in you don't have to stand out in the cold like this." Pushing the other two into the apartment that held the most dangerous people in the world (As in her roommates were big flirts and everything) she closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Lopes

Ariana Lopes

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Knife, Sword (Trainee Blade Weaponry), Poison Syringe (Trainee Concealed Blade), First Aid Kit (Trainee Medical Supplies)

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Ariana pushed her hair back as she entered the elevator of her apartment building. She had heard that there was a party going on. What a better way to relieve the stresses of work than to party? The elevator stopped and Ariana stepped out to find the apartment this so called "party" was at. She approached the door and knocked. As she awaited for a reply, she took her phone from her pocket and started to check to see if she received any text messages from work or from friends and replied to them with ease and swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

Character sheet
Weapons: Uses Hacking Equipment, Thermal Optics, Blade Weaponry, Concealed Weaponry, Stealth Equipment, and Akimbo Weaponry.

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Desiree walked through the door, a devilish smile on her face. She was wearing a black corset with red lace and a pair of black short shorts. "Party timeee!" she announced as she danced her way into the middle of the room, the music suddenly louder and people obviously just beginning to come in. Skipping over to Luna, she gave her a quick hug, keeping the devilish look on her lips, "Do parties happen here very often or am i just in time for the first?" She listened for Lunas response while leaning over to grab a drink.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Ellie had managed to open the door for the person to come in when Desiree walked in. What was she wearing?! A corset and shorts? That was it...Ellie was going to have to something if it turned out to be going in one direction. Lord only knew that this apartment was one dangerous place when Ellie didn't like someone. BUt with a smile she hugged her second in command and brushed her hair behind her ear again. "Oh no this is the first party we've had here you're fine. Belive it or not not many here have lived in these apartments for a long time. Maybe it's due to the fact not many live past the age of 30." And sadly there were some that didn't live long, and many got too big for their britches and were killed. Or they got cockey and were killed by something easy.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Advent Poster
Zeth

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:52 pm

Vass was now being sudden pushed in by the apparent host. Being handed a soda he eyed it for a bit before opening it and taking a small sip, not truly thirsty. He propped himself against the wall, just listening to the music thump around him, while a woman walked in with a rather...well Vass didn't know how to put it. Isn't that rather...skimpy Dot said in Vass's mind. Vass grinned mostly to himself at the joke. Looking away he glanced out the window, taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
NaomiKnight

NaomiKnight

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 am

Naomi Followed the music, and found her way to this Apartment. She slipped in, before the door closed behind the last person, and she was now sitting in the corner, watching everybody though narrowed eyes. She was invited, and with nothing else to do, she came. Beats staring at the wall... she thought glumly to herself. The kids were loud, and dancing like maniacs, and acting immature. But it was a party. What was she to expect, but nothing less. At least the music was good...
Back to top Go down
http://adayinthelifeoftheempress.webs.com
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:56 am

Ellie got away from Desi and her outfit and walked over to the new girl that had walked in. Taking another soda with her she handed it to the girl. "welcome to my party. Sorry no liquor at the moment, mister man of the house said that he would be right back and never showed up." She sighed. In fact he AND Yuki weren't here and that worried her very much. "I'm Ellie, nice to meet you. You new to the apartments?" She took a sip of her soda and studied the girl, waiting for something.
Back to top Go down
NaomiKnight

NaomiKnight

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:08 am

She was surprised when someone came forward with a soda and introduced herself. Naomi Stood, and took the soda, saying, "I am Naomi. Nice to meet you. Yes, I moved in not twelve hours ago." she said, popping the top on the soda. "I don't drink anyways..." she said.

The girl was pretty... Her nearly colorless blue eyes, the two-toned hair.. but under that was something much more then that. Under that surface was a cold hearted monster. At least in her eyes, she was. Trained from birth to be an assassin... what is more monster then that? Suddenly a song with a heavy Back beat and Bass starts up and she smiles, "Oh, I love this song!" she said, happily.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:25 am

Ellie smiled. Her dark blue eyes glanced at her as her blonde hair hung around her shoulders. "I see well glad to see that you made it here! And also I am sorry for anything of my other roommates do to you." She smiled and cocked her head to one side. Most people would never guess she was this evil killing mechine, but maybe that was the best part of her being her. In her room lied a book of all her hits. On their bodies had a blue rose but in that book of pictures were pressed flowers with other colored roses. Sometimes she saw people as just those colors, and others as nothing at all. However this girl seem interesting to say the least. "I'm sure you'll like it here. Please do make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
Ariana Lopes

Ariana Lopes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

Ariana entered looking a bit odd. She was a bit, awestruck. She simply spotted people in everyday attire. Was this not a "fancy" party? If not, her slim black fur coat seemed, "out of place". This wasn't the type of fancy party she had expected. She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, revealing her light purple eyeliner. At least her hair was cut nicely to shoulder length, her long hair was bothersome to her, and it had to be cut. She held on to her necklace with a diamond in the center of it. She pulled it off gently and placed it in her coat pocket. She did not know if there were any thieves in this party so to say. She did not even bother to meet any of her neighbors, prior to the party of course. She let out another sigh. This time, it was a sigh of distress and slight agitation. It was the loud music that bothered her. She wasn't used to parties, well, these kinds of parties. Ariana didn't even know what to call them. She spotted the hostess of the party and walked up to her, after getting a cup of Ginger Ale. She paused before drinking from the cup. What if it was a trap and possibly..poisonous? Ariana was cautious with the drink and set it down, merely out of fear. She feared death entirely, and did not want to take any chances. She met up with the hostess and did her best to smile.
"Hello, it seems that you have a nice party here. My name is Ariana. Did I...come to the wrong party?"
She looked away shyly and ended the conversation there. Ariana was going to tell the hostess the apartment she lived in, but decided not to mention that yet. She honestly did not know if she came to the right party. This party seemed out of place for her and she decided to leave, but something made her stay. She didn't know what it was yet, but looked back to the hostess, awaiting a reply.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Advent Poster
Zeth

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 pm

Vass listened without a word to the party around him. Dot, out of boardam, started looking at the federal files on the people at the party. Vass found it interesting and all it he leaned up off the wall and didn't know where to start to mingle. He wondered if he should stay or not. He wasn't exactly a social type. Making up his mind was going to head to the door.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Alexander

Aidan Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Aidan peered up to see Ariana and smiled, "Ariana. Over here." she gestured to her fellow roommate. It was actually her first time seeing her but she saw a few pictures. Aidan sat on the couch which was near the door. She held a red cup in her hand filled with something, she had forgotten the name of the drink. "Sit over here with me." she said giving a slight wave. "I don't bite." She crossed her right leg over her left and took a sip of her drink. She was having a good time but her mind was somewhat elsewhere. She sighed, Maybe I shouldn't have some... I could be in my room right now doing research, she thought silently waiting for Ariana to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Lopes

Ariana Lopes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Spotting someone who called her name, Ariana turned her head to see who it was. She was quite familiar, and the fact that she was acting so friendly towards her must've meant that they have met before. Ariana took the cup of Ginger Ale she poured. She calmed her nerves about the loud music and the dangers of the nature of the people at the party. She walked over to the girl sitting on the couch and took of her coat. She folded it neatly and put it down in the spot next to her as she went to sit down. She'd rather go back in her room and finish her research on a deadly poison that she herself had invented, but decided to at least try her best to enjoy the party. She took a sip of the Ginger Ale before speaking to the girl sitting next to her. Ariana examined her features. She looked much like a boy, but wasn't. Ariana was able to tell obviously. She put her cup down and began to speak.
"I don't know why, but I feel I know you from somewhere. Have we met?"
Ariana did not want to be rude, but she seriously felt that she hadn't known this girl.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Alexander

Aidan Alexander

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Aidan hadn't noticed that Ariana had sat next to her until she made an effort to speak to her. She looked over to her and smiled, "I'm your roommate. My name is Aidan Alexander. Pleased to meet you." she said warmly with a smile. "This is actually the first time we've met in person, but I do believe that we have conversed through other methods of communication. You are working on your research on that deadly poison still correct?" She couldn't hold back the excitement in her voice. Aidan grinned widely; she loved to hear about other researcher's developments and findings.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Lopes

Ariana Lopes

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Ariana nodded. She was glad she had met someone with the same particular interest and enthusiasm for the medical branch. Better yet, they were roommates! She smiled at Aidan. Now, she could have a partner to help her with research and experiments and vice-versa. She had no shame that she was making a deadly poison that could possibly infect multiple people at once. In fact, she had already made a cure for it. She did not want it to go public, and so it must be kept a secret. She glared slightly at Aidan and whispered to her.
"Yes, that poison is still under development. Please keep it under your breath though. If the government finds out, they might use it for well, you know. Purposes I don't agree with."
Ariana let out a sigh of relief. She looked around to make sure no one else at the party heard her conversation except for Aidan.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet
Money: $24
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

A dark purple car rolled up in front of apartment 10. A hand full of the boys from Lionheart that were guarding the front door looked to the ex-COPS vehicle and smiled as their leader emerged from it. Trever Valens himself shut the driver side door all suave like and walked over to the trunk that he had popped open before exiting. The male was late to his own party, how about that? This was typical for the male though, but hey, he brought the booze so what did anybody care? The Lionheart boys all jogged up to the car and helped their leader unload all the cases and kegs of beer. Trever grabbed his own share, a case in one hand and a keg in the other, and lead the boys into the apartment. The male kicked down the door to the main living area and held up his treasures as the rest of his boys came in just as rowdy as their main man did. "Your savior is here ladies and gents! It ain't a party without booze, baby! Even less of one if good ol' T-Valz ain't at it!" The male's grin shone vibrantly as he let one of his boys take the beer he held and put it all with the others. Free of his burdens now, he let himself be the center of attention for that moment as many ladies came up and swooned over him. The male held his classic smirk on his face as each of them tried to impress with their words, fighting each other half the time as well if one woman got too close. The male was dressed in his usual attire, a grey wife beater under his black jacket and forest camo pants with black combat styled boots. Over his chest hung the Lionheart chain necklace and his dark eyes were covered by his sunglasses. He was an extremely hot male, no denying that. Ladies wanted to get on him no matter where he went, but despite such a fact, behind those sunglasses of his hid the fact that he was actually looking for his leading lady, the one who had this party happen to begin with. Ellie had to be here, her Hidden Rose girls were all over the place.
Back to top Go down
NaomiKnight

NaomiKnight

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm

"I Might not be staying long. I'm not really social." she said, gazing around the room. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket. Pulling it out, the screen said 'Five new Emails'. She sighed, and said, "I will be out side for a little while." and slipped though the crowed and out the door. She took a corner, and pulled out her phone again, tapping on the email icon... Most likely it was her stock broker, telling her if its a perfect time to sell, or to wait... he was annoying, but always found the perfect time to sell, and buy stocks. That was the one and only reason she put up with him. Oh how she wished she could let go, and party like a mindless teen, like all the others, but no. She could not do that. She was not trained to have fun. She was trained to kill and obey. That's all. No Exception.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Advent Poster
Zeth

Character sheet
Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Vass walked outside into the light of the mid afternoon sun. He glanced over to see a woman on the phone with some person. Dot could easily tap the call but he didn't want her too. He walked out into the street, glancing down the road, it was a rather quiet day, not much going on, but he knew with a flick of a thought, he and Dot could cause mass chaos, from traffic accidents to back accounts being emptied. "What a nice quiet day..." Vass whispered quietly, mostly to himself and Dot of course. I agree... Dot said to Vass, in his mind of course.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:46 am

Ellisia nodded and let the girl go, turning around to find Trever and his boys coming into the apartment with the beer. And what a lot they had brought. What was this? Was he planning for everyone to get trashed or something? Taking a sip of her soda she put it down on the coffee table and walked towards him. Her blue eyes caught each and every girl that hung around her man, them racing off before they could do anything else. "I see that you are chased after just as much as the COPS chase you." She leaned up and kissed Trever deeply for a moment before pulling back away. Sure she was smiling up at him, but that smile in itself was a warning to the others. "So what do you think of my outfit? Not as skimpy as Desi's corset and shorts but I think a minny skirty and tank top isn't that far off." Ellie glanced at herself as she said this, waiting for Trever to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)   Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can) Empty

Back to top Go down

Party in apartment 10 (Open so come in and post when you can)
Page 1 of 1