Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An encounter of a cute kind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei Takagi

Rei Takagi

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Staff with Christal Ball in it,Twisted Spoons,knife
Level: 1

An encounter of a cute kind                         Empty
PostSubject: An encounter of a cute kind    An encounter of a cute kind                         EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Rei walked into the old Yankee Stadium to see the the old building had indeed been abandoned and not a soul was inside. She had remembered that the stories that her parents had told her about New York City and all of the wonders that it use to have. It really surprised Rei to see that the building is still standing strong. She walked around a bit and found her way onto the field near the visitors dugout to see that the field was a mess. The field was uneven with some parts that were higher than others. It looked like an earthquake had happened recently and left the field in a horrible manner. Suddenly Rei had heard some footsteps in the distance. "Is someone there? If so show yourself now or I will attack!"
Back to top Go down
Aidan Alexander

Aidan Alexander

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Knife, Sword (Trainee Blade Weaponry), Poison Syringe (Trainee Concealed Blade), First Aid Kit (Trainee Medical Supplies)

PostSubject: Re: An encounter of a cute kind    An encounter of a cute kind                         EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Aidan walked with her eyes cast to the ground. She held a small clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. She had plants sticking out of her pockets; she was on the search for new specimens to experiment with. Aidan shuffled along, mumbling things to herself. "Ooooh these herbs are wonderful. I've never seen such things..." She looked up at the sky for a moment and suddenly tripped. Landing on her hands and knees, her clipboard was thrown a few feet away from her.

"No! My notes!" she yelled aloud to herself. Aidan thought she was the only person to be here at the stadium. Come on people, what kind of person would come to an abandoned place to hang out at? Okay, don't answer that. There are plenty of those kind of people. Anyway, Aidan got up on her feet and briskly brushed herself off, carefully brushing the dirt off her knees. She made her way to her notes for they blew away. Bending down to collect the paper she heard someone's voice. Her eyes widen. She wasn't the only one here and of course she wasn't armed. Her heart was beating fast; She began to pant softly. Maybe they'll go away.... she thought to herself as she slowly finished picking up the papers. She was in danger.
Back to top Go down
Rei Takagi

Rei Takagi

Character sheet
Weapons: Staff with Christal Ball in it,Twisted Spoons,knife

PostSubject: Re: An encounter of a cute kind    An encounter of a cute kind                         EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am

Rei was afraid that it was a C.O.P that wanted to take her away. She had decided to use her ability of "Telepathy" to read the persons thoughts. She could hear the fear that the person was feeling. The persons heart was practically racing across her chest. "I am not going to hurt you stranger. You do not seem to pose as a threat so you can show yourself to me without being afraid." Rei could tell that it was not a C.O.P because those people are trained to defend themselves from people like me. "I thought that you were a C.O.P. They do abuse their authority by controlling people with the fear that they have inside of them. Listen and listen good, you are not to be afraid of me. I may be a bit defensive but trust me you and me are now friends. That it very hard to find in a world like this. Trust me I am someone that you would rally want to hang around. The name is Takagi,Rei but everyone calls me Rei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An encounter of a cute kind    An encounter of a cute kind                         Empty

Back to top Go down

An encounter of a cute kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: New York :: Central Park :: Abandoned Yankee Stadium-
Jump to: