Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadly Drugs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku

Suzaku

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Knife, Throwing Knives (Trainee Concealed Blades), Screwdriver and bobby pin (Trainee Lock Pick Equipment),
Level: 1

Deadly Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Drugs   Deadly Drugs EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:30 pm

Name's Milec. That is all i need you to know. I need you to kill someone, and it needs to be done quickly. The man's a druglord, reigning south-east New York. I need him poisoned. You can get your supplies at Room 29 in the hotel. One of my men will be waiting there for you. I need you to choose only 5 things for the hit. you can't look too suspicious. He'll be in that hotel, and he's guarded well. Come back to the room to collect your pay.

pay: $100

Given supplies: you can chose from 5 items, including a number of poisons, equipment, and maybe something extra in the safe.

Catch: If you try to cross me, you'll be on te wrong end of death. The man has 5 level 4 Soldiers around the place, so watch out.

Choises:
1) you can do the hit as normal. it's safer than the other way, but much less pay.
2) you can do the hit, come for the pay, and kill the man (level 7 tank) fr everything in the room, including the safe. However, these are tracked, so must be disabled
3) get the druglord (Zack) to hire you and eliminate the client. He is in the hotel, along with 3 lvl 6 assassins.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Lopes

Ariana Lopes

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: M9 Pistol (Trainee Pistol), Knife, Sword (Trainee Blade Weaponry), Poison Syringe (Trainee Concealed Blade), First Aid Kit (Trainee Medical Supplies)
Level: 1

Deadly Drugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Drugs   Deadly Drugs EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 am

I'll sign up.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Drugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diligo XIII :: New York :: Government :: JOB's Board-
Jump to: