Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roommates of Apartment 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

Roommates of Apartment 10 Empty
PostSubject: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Ellisia had just woken up. Her silky blue night gown that oonly reached to about half her thighs followed right behind her as she walked into the kitchen. The sleepy assassin went through her morning motions: start the coffee, walk back into the bathroom, do bathroom things, walk back into the kitchen, grab a mug, poor some coffe, search the fridge for some food. And about there between the pooring of coffee and then going to search for food something strange happened. There was left over pizza from something or another. Did they have another party? Or was she that trashed off her butt from the party that she didn't even remember anything? As she poored herself a cup of coffee the blonde went to the pizza box and poked it. What was going on? Slowly she opened up the pizza box to find it empty. Nope no food. Maybe someone just left it out here and forgot to hide throw it out after they were done. Well whatever. The seventeen year old girl picked it up and dropped it in the trash can (Not that it really was fitting) and continued with her search for something to eat in the morning. Opening up the fridge door the blonde with nothing more than her sleeping cloths on just stood there looking and relooking at anything that could be eatten.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet
Money: $24
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)
Level: 4

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Trever had woken up just as Ellie got out of bed herself. The male groaned and hid his face from the sunlight that came in through the window. Mornings sucked. Always. Trever lived for the night life, that was no surprise there. Mornings were slow, bright, and dull. But night time held all sorts of possibilities. The man of the house forced himself out of bed and stretched at the side of it for a moment, taking in the scent of fresh coffee. Ellie was the only one up and about right now, so Trever had no shame in walking out of his room with his unbuttoned baggy plaid pajamas. Not like he'd have any shame if any of the other girls were around either. There was a logical reasoning for leaving his uncensored glory out for show and that was because he'd just have to unbutton and whip it out all over again just so he could take his morning leak in the planter that held the large bird nest palm tree in the living area. It was as if he lived in another era that never heard of plumbing. That or he was a dog that pissed on trees. Either way, there he stood, 'marking' that tree like the champ he was. After he was good and done, he finally buttoned up and walked into the kitchen area where his girlfriend was, looking as sexy as ever. Trever walked up behind her and held her at the waist as she gazed into the fridge. Like kissing her neck and rubbing her down her things was helping her search, but it was another of his morning habits. "Baby, I love this night gown of yours." He breathed oh so sensually as his hands roamed under the blue gown a little bit. "You know I like your nightwear when I neglect to rip it off of you when we...engage." The young male whispered again, his hands now going to her perfect little butt. He growled seductively then and gave her some space then, walking over to the table and taking a seat, facing himself toward her with his legs far apart. For no reason in particular, it was just the way he sat. Of course, having his legs spread in such a way left the growing beast that dwelled there quite evident. Trever wasn't one to care, or to even notice half the time since he spent more than 90% of his day with an erection. It was a curse. "We still have bacon don't we?" The teen asked his companion quite normally, despite his previous tone. It was quiet this morning. But It was now a matter of time before the other two woke up. Then it wouldnt be so quiet.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:19 am

As she sipped her coffee she heard her door open again with Trever coming out and making his way to the plant. Between taking another sip and removing it from her lips Ellisia spoke. "Just because human pee is good for plants doesn't mean yours is good for it all the time. I'm surprised it hasn't died yet with all the beer you drink." Just after that he came up behind her and held her waist before starting his morning duties. Feeling his lips against her neck and him touching her just under that skimpy nighwear had ened up with the younger girl letting out a moan before he pulled back and walked to the table. Like this was helping her get any searching done. In fact it made her tear her eyes away from the fridge and over to Trever, who was sitting on the chair with his erection fully exposed now. Well to be honest it was always like this when he was around her it seemed. Like she was even hungry now. Placing her mug on the counter the blonde walked over to Trever and sat in his lap, facing him. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she smiled at her boyfriend. "And you need to keep your hands to yourself before you start implying things," she said in the same manner as he was doing earlier. Giving a quick peck on his lips her hands moved to his bare chest before getting up, walking around and started to rub his shoulders. "Because as much fun as we had last night I'm sure the other two don't want to hear it." Her own lips started to getnly kiss his neck. "And as much of a great thing you have down there I'm sure that they don't want to see it out here." She moved to the other side of his neck biting gently, but rough enough to leave a mark. "But you do have to make breakfeast for everyone today...." After saying this she suddenly pushed the edge of the chair violently to the side, causing either Trever to fall along with it or try and save himself. With that she walked back into the kitchen and took another sip of her coffee before grabbing the bacon and putting it on the counter. "And I would like some eggs to go with it alright?" Ellie in turn sat down in a different chair, coffee still in her hands, and smiled at Trever, half expecting him to actually make breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet
Weapons: Mackaela(+2 Charisma Signature Shotgun), Baseball Bat, Dual M1911, AK-47, Molotov Cocktail(5)

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 am

Ellie was something else. So sweet and innocent one second, then she could be a master seductress the next, but then basically the next minute you could find yourself face first on the floor with a chair on top of you. Today's situation was exactly that. He wasn't prepared for it at all to say the least but like he could be mad at her. He had it coming. Trever stood back onto his feet and picked up the chair also before looking to his little minx of a girlfriend who had the nerve to be telling him to make breakfast. Trever rolled his eyes then and walked over to the coffee pot to pour himself a cup. "Look. No really, look. Do I appear to be in any way to be ready to cook? Bacon no less? The grease is going to shoot up and burn my flesh." Trever gestured to his perfectly toned chest. "I'll make toast...I can't promise much else." And the only reason Trever would put up such a fight over cooking is because he'd literally burn the house down if he tried. Even making toast was a stretch for him. Of course Trever didnt admit to his inability to cook openly, instead he played the typical man card and just made the woman do it. There were 3 other chicks in this house, one of them had to be able to do something if Ellie wasn't feeling it. "Unless you like your eggs raw like I do...then I can help." Of course he didnt really like his eggs raw either, however it sounded manly again just to make her believe he drank down raw eggs like in all those manly movies. Trever's glorious smirk was right there on his face this whole time though. Never faltering.
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Uses Hacking Equipment, Thermal Optics, Blade Weaponry, Concealed Weaponry, Stealth Equipment, and Akimbo Weaponry.
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:29 pm

Desiree pulled her self up out of bed, stood in front of her mirror, and rubbed her eyes. Another long day to come. Her eyes glowed as she opened them, the green glimmering, looking her body up and down. She was wearing a lacy red and black bra and a pair of matching boy shorts. "Meh, good enough.." she mumbled, brushing out her hair before walking out into the kitchen. It was no surprise that Luna and Trever were already up, and Luna was wearing another night gown that caused the moans that woke her up at night. She glared at Luna , "If i hear those sounds one more time, i swear to god i will light all of your night gowns on faking fire," she growled. Disturbing Desiree's sleep was not advised to people who wanted to stay alive. There were perks to being an assassin, including killing off those people who you didn't feel like dealing with anymore. Looking over to Trever, she saw that he had his legs open, showing absolutely everything. "And you, close your legs you slut. We don't need any more babies around here, this place is full as is..." Desiree grinned a little, and only cut them some slack because she knew if she were in Luna's place she'd probably be doing the same thing. Walking into the kitchen, she pulled her left over noodles and alfredo sauce out of the fridge along with a can of Pepsi. She hated almost all breakfast food so she had to keep leftovers to eat ing the morning. Desi walked over to the table and plopped down in a chair, cracking open her soda and beginning to take small bites of her noodles....
Back to top Go down
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

Ellisia glanced over at Trever and frowned. He was just going to make toast? He couldn't...no he couldn't. When she was just about to get up and start making something when Desiree had to wake up and start her ranting about what the two were doing last night. Taking her mug to her lips the assassin drank more of her coffee. "Well if you burn all of my night gowns then I'll just be walking around nacked all the time and then you'll be forced to see what happens in my room on nights like this." Standing up she walked past Trever and started to make food for the other three in the apartment. "So can I just scramble your eggs then since you aren't really going to care about what you eat right? So just go sit down and don't try and burn down the apartment by trying to make toast. But if you ust want your eggs raw...." The blonde cracked opened an egg and put it in a glass, passing it to him. "So drink up." Her eyes glanced over at Desi again. "And another thing....just because you're in my gang doesn't mean you can threaten my clothes. You burn mine I'll burn them back."
Back to top Go down
Trever Valens

Trever Valens

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:24 am

Yep, Desi was up. Sure, threatening to burn Ellie's clothes didnt sound like such a bad idea when the alternative was her walking about in the nude. This actually made Trever ponder doing his own sabotaging of Luna's wardrobe. That was just stupid though, somehow Ellie would know if he did it. After all, Trever liked setting fire to things anyway. It'd be two wins in his book...until she found out and punished him for it. Trever walked over to the counter where the toaster was and pulled out bread from the bread box. Of course, he placed the two slices of bread in the machine and pulled down that lever so that the bread would make its magical transformation into toast. Ellie was being a wise ass then and threw a glass with a raw egg his way. Just to spite her, he down it with no problem, as disgusting as he even thought it was. "Delicious. But yeah, if you could scramble em next time I'd greatly appreciate it." He slid the glass back her way so that she could throw it in the sink. He grabbed his mug of coffee from the table and took a wholesome sip from it. Trever finally looked to Desiree now and well...his rection had picked itself right back up. "So I'm a slut? At least I can cover up in the opposite sexes company." Coming from the guy who had no shirt on and had a raging boner that made his pants abnormally shaped. Yes. It just made sense. Turning back to the toaster now, he watched the bread toast before he made a bigger idiot of himself...however that was a struggle well in vain as he jumped when the toast popped up. Hopefully no one saw that. Trever just put the toast on a plate and threw more bread in. "Where's Yuki?"
Back to top Go down
Desiree Hale

Desiree Hale

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Uses Hacking Equipment, Thermal Optics, Blade Weaponry, Concealed Weaponry, Stealth Equipment, and Akimbo Weaponry.
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Desiree glanced back at Luna, "I have enough confidence to not need clothes, but theres just to many laws against not wearing them to go out that way... But if you really want to feel free to burn them." She slurped her noodles and looked back at Trever who was making smart remarks about her needing t cover up in front of the opposite sex while he was only wearing a paper thin puffy pair of pants as his way of being 'covered up'. "Its covers more than a bathing suit, and you're one to talk when we can both see through your pants Mr. Hypocrite," she mumbled her words so that they were just loud enough to be heard, " Besides, you have no attraction to me since your with Luna, so me wearing little amounts of clothing shouldn't bother you at all.." Desiree grinned, thinking over the plan that had just lit up like a light bulb in her mind. She finished her noodles and walked over to the sink, bringing Trevers wanna be bad as cup of raw eggs over with her so she could drop them in a hot pan for Luna. Scrubbing her dish clean, she threw it in the dish washer and turned around to the direction of her room. As she was about to pass Trever walking nonchalantly toward her room to get dressed, she unhitched her bra and let it fall off into her hand, walking away into her closet like it were nothing. She knew it would have Luna pissed, but she didn't quite care after they decided to ruin her sleep and cause this grumpy mood she was in this morning. She began to pick out her days clothes as she waited for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates of Apartment 10   Roommates of Apartment 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates of Apartment 10
Page 1 of 1