Diligo XIII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a futuristic Earth, the population's genetic structure has been enhanced...will you use these new powers for good or evil?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

House sitting (The mission)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Admin
Luna

Character sheet
Money: $301
Weapons: Night Vision Goggles, Camouflage Blanket, JailBreaked USB, Akimbo M9 Pistols, USP.45 pistol with a silencer, Knife, Long sword with flames on the inside
Level: 16

House sitting (The mission) Empty
PostSubject: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:07 am

And here is where your mission will take place, have fun. I will be doing your NPC's for you as well as Mike.
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet
Money: $0
Weapons: Bolt Action Rifle (Trainee Sniper Rifle. Shoot, click the bolt, shoot...alot longer then pump), Single Shot handgun (Trainee Pistol. Pew pew pew what we have today), knife, jammer (Trainee Version, radius of 4 feet)
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 am

after walking around trying to find the place chris finds himself in a jam then notice that he was'nt on the right street. he walks a little further down the road and find the house he walks up to the steps and thinks"what am i going to do"? he steps up the first step and thinks"how am i going to control this kid i've never been good with kids". takes the next step thinking"i can do this" takes the final step thinking"ok im here time to knock". *knocks on door hesitantly*
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Money: $221
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)
Level: 8

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 am

(Because I'm a hacker I'll be taking over for the kid)

The second that the door was knocked on, a man opened the door. "Thank god your here" the client said, then pulled Chris inside, closing the door behind them. "You have to look after my brother, not allowing him to leave this damned house, for the next 6 hours. Can you handle that?" He said, rushing his words and glancing at the clock every so often. "My brother, Mike, is upstairs in his room...you'll know which is his because his room's door even looks like a damn microchip."

Just then, a car pulled up curbside to the house and Jin spoke again "I gotta go, you make sure he's ALIVE when I get home, or YOU won't be." With that, Jin ran past Chris and sat in the passenger seat of the car. After a few seconds, the car drove off.
Back to top Go down
https://diligoxiii.forumotion.com
red19

Character sheet
Weapons: Bolt Action Rifle (Trainee Sniper Rifle. Shoot, click the bolt, shoot...alot longer then pump), Single Shot handgun (Trainee Pistol. Pew pew pew what we have today), knife, jammer (Trainee Version, radius of 4 feet)

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 am

chris stood in the doorway thought to himself "what was with the rush but then remembered why he was there" and finds the door that looked like a micro chip and thought "wow this kid really knows how to decorate" *knocks on the door* then thought "oh what is this kid gonna say or even do"
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet
Weapons: M9 Pistol with Silencer...Night Vision Goggles...Handheld EMP device...Jailbroken USB device...C-O-P Knife...Trashy C-O-P car w/custom paintjob..."Sarah" (Custom Katana, +2 hacking)

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:58 am

Just then, the door flashed and a boy's voice spoke "State your business..." it said, as a slow buzz was heard. There was a flash of light from underneath the door, it lasted for a few minutes and then stopped.

When the light stopped, the door swung open to reveal a huge computer, a trashed room, an open window, and a trail of blood on the floor leading to the closet, all the while a steady moan was coming from the closet. "Help...." it said, over and over again.
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:08 am

in a worried panic ran into the room fallowing the blood trail all the way to the closet turns and asked the boy what did you do? shocked and a little afraid for his own life he could only stair.
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 am

The boy coughed up some blood, then spoke "Fucking HELP me!" He said, pointing at the rather large bullethole in his shoulderblade "Ge..Get down!" He then yelled, pointing at the window. There was a bullet hole there too, matching the one in his shoulder. The boy then spoke, his speech constantly breaking, "I heard...sniper rifle...fire...then...bolt pulled...." And, at that moment, another shot came zooming through the window, barely missing Chris "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" the boy yelled.
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 am

chris them full of adrenaline pick the boy up and over his shoulder ran down and out of the house knowing he had to get the boy to a hospital. as he ran all he could think was the trajectory of the shot and went a different path so the boy nor him was spotted on this path he then notices the gleam of the sniper in the distance and takes a route around the house know he cant do anything about the shooter now. as he continued down the road to the hospital he asked the boy "do u know who shot him and y"
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 am

"Get me...back to...my house damnit!" Mike yelled, losing blood fast. "In the kitchen..there is....medicine....give me...it now!" He said, in a broken voice. "The damn....nerv....of these....gangs....hi..red to do....a job.....g...et shot...befo...re...you ca...n...ge...t...paid..."

With that final sentence, Mike knocked out, and then an AI like voice was heard. Master Ryan's needs his medication if he will survive. He has programmed me to take over his heart and necessary functions in case that he does actually face death. A hospital would not suffice in this case, and only that special brand he has stashed away will work. The sniper was from a small gang who called upon Master Ryan to do a job, and just when the Master finished he was shot. I suppose the logic is all work and no pay for the young Master.
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:49 am

he thought to himself "this is worth a lot more then 200 bucks" then asked "the medicine is in the kitchen correct?" as he ran to the house when he got to the street all he could think of was bolting for the door. he then begins to run faster a notice the gleam again and thinks "he has been in the same spot this whole time". he rushes the boy into the kitchen and begins looking for the medicine*in a panic*.
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 am

Yes The AI started, Middle cupboard draw, top row. Its in a red bottle, grab the syringe next to it, fill it up with the medicine, and inject it where the bullet wound is. Then, let him lay down on the couch. I assure you he'll live, and also that our little sniper buddy didn't want YOU dead too. I believe he is still in that spot, allow me to link up with the houses exterior cameras.... After a long period of silence, the AI spoke again The shooter is still in the same spot. If your looking for a weapon, I believe that there is an old fashion sniper rifle in the old clock in the livingroom. Grandfather clock, but please try to not smash the glass, its an antique. If you wish to have a good angle on the sniper, I suggest sneaking out of the house, and then placing the barrel of the sniper through the shrub, line up the shot, and take it.

(The shot requires a roll of your stealth, then a to hit roll in the post AFTER the stealth roll AKA after I reply next.)
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 am

he pulls down the medicin and does as the AI instructed then laid the boy on the couch then goes to the grandfather clock he then trys to sneak out and lay in the shrubs

red19 carried out 1 launched of one Stealth Die :
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 am

The sniper, still staring at the house, felt that something was wrong and begun to search...
(Rolling to spot Chris)
Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one Spotting Die :

(Note red: Add +1 for every 10 stealth Chris has and +1 for every 5 Luck Chris has as well)
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:05 am

chris laying there noticed the man beginning to look. he took the scope and raised it so the cross hairs where focused on on the man and took the shot.

red19 carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 am

The man found Chris, and was lining up the shot when Chris took a shot. The man tried to roll away, and then was going to open fire if the bullet missed.

Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one Dodge Roll :
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:57 am

The man barely rolled out of the way, and quickly zoomed into the scope and shot

Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :

(now dodge, u add +1 for every 10 points u have in speed, then add the luck also. Ties go to the dodger)
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:06 am

as chris attempts to roll out of the way yells at himself in his head "how do i miss that shot!!!!!".

red19 carried out 1 launched of one Dodge Roll :
+2
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:11 am

The sniper swore and shot again after pulling back his bolt. He glared into the scope, and tried to hit a headshot.

Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:20 am

chris dodging the bullet quickly to aim again and fired hoping for a hit.

red19 carried out 1 launched of one To Hit Roll :
+4
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am

The sniper realized that in his rush he hit the house, and then rolled out of the way anticipating another bullet.
Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one Dodge Roll :
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 am

chris knowing it wasnt going to hit knew there was going to be another bullet dodging out of the way

red19 carried out 1 launched of one Dodge Roll :
+2
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:30 am

The sniper, now getting annoyed, took another sniper shot, pulled the bolt back, and shot again, then shot again via pulling the bolt back and shot a third time, doing the same as the first 2.

Seb XIII carried out 3 launched of one To Hit Roll :
5 , 4 , 3

(now roll 3 dodge dice. AKA put in the number 3...Btw all my shots get +1 bc of sniper scope and same with urs)
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:32 am

chris began to think to himself in a yelling fashion "y cant i hit this man".

red19 carried out 3 launched of one Dodge Roll :
5 , 6 , 4
+2
Back to top Go down
Seb XIII
Webmaster
Seb XIII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 am

The sniper got so mad that he actually got up, and started to approach the enemy via a series of croching, hiding, and slowly making his way around corners until he finally had Chris in his sights...

(Time for u to roll a spotting die. If you get a higher roll then u win)
(note, add YOUR sneak and YOUR luck to it the same way we've added everything else. +1 for each 10 in sneak, +1 for each 5 in luck)

Seb XIII carried out 1 launched of one Stealth Die :
Back to top Go down
red19

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:41 am

chris notices that the shooter moved and then began to look for him.

red19 carried out 1 launched of one Spotting Die :
+3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House sitting (The mission)   House sitting (The mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

House sitting (The mission)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next